Startup Company Cove Enters Home Security Marketplace Aiming to Revolutionize the $12 Billion Industry
Offering Consumers the First Professional Home Security Solution with the Ease, Affordability, and Flexibility of Do-it-Yourself Technology, Cove is Aggressively Working to Protect 96 Million American Households that have No Home Security.
(Draper, UT—October 15, 2018) Cove, a Utah-based startup offering the first professional home security solution with the ease, affordability, and flexibility of do-it-yourself (DIY) technology, has entered the marketplace with the goal of revolutionizing the $12 billion home security industry. Designed with simple, do-it-yourself installation, cutting-edge technology, professional home monitoring for as little as $15 per month, and no contracts, Cove is aggressively working to protect the 75% of American households that currently do not have a home security system.
“Cove is transformative and disruptive. We’re changing the way home security is done. In an increasingly dangerous world, we have made it easier than ever for homeowners and renters to protect their family and property. In surveying consumers, we discovered why they are unhappy with their current security provider, or why they lack a security system altogether. Consumers with professional systems are tired of being offered outdated technology, expensive, long-term contracts and complicated systems that require professional technicians for installation and repair. DIY consumers want systems to be higher quality, easier to install, more effective, and to have the benefits of professional monitoring. For those without a security system, price often serves as a significant barrier,” said Robert Shelley, President of Cove. “We built Cove on the idea that we can offer every consumer exactly what they want: an affordable solution with the combined benefits of professional and DIY systems with none of the drawbacks.”
Founded in early 2018, Cove has become an instant favorite with customers and has the highest percentage of 5-star ratings of any national home security company (97% of all customer reviews to date are five stars). While technology has driven huge innovations in other industries, home security consumers have been trapped between two flawed options.
Traditional security companies provide effective, reliable home security but are expensive, lock people into antiquated, long-term contracts and require professional installation and maintenance. Do-it-yourself systems tend to be much less expensive than professional systems, but are also significantly less effective and reliable, can be confusing to install, and lack must-have features like professional-grade monitoring.
Cove offers consumers all the benefits of a professional home security system with the price and flexibility of a DIY system.
How Cove Works
- Order online at covesmart.com and the system is customized to each customer’s specific needs and shipped within 24 hours.
- Cove’s innovative technology makes it the easiest-to-install, professionally-monitored home security solution with monitoring as low as $15 per month.
- Cove does not require contracts. This approach just makes sense. We only get paid if our customers continue to be happy with our service.
- With a 60-day money-back guarantee and the option of a lifetime warranty, customers never have to worry about being stuck with something they do not love or incurring unexpected costs down the road. Anyone can cancel their service at anytime without hassle.
- Cove’s technology also allows customers to easily test and maintain their system rather than being required to pay for costly professional maintenance and repair.
ABOUT COVE Cove is a Utah-based startup company providing consumer-centric service with the very first professional-grade home security solution that has the ease, affordability, and flexibility of DIY technology. 97% of all Cove customer reviews are five stars.